After you have received the invitation/ confirmation for your athletes from your national association, you can book your accommodation by mail (double room or single room, breakfast or half board), lunch in the ice rink (Friday to Sunday), the shuttle service from Hamburg Airport (80.00 EUR per person, min. 6 persons, round trip) or the free shuttle service from Rostock Central Station.
We have rooms available in two different hotels (Hotel Sportforum and Hotel Elbotel). The organizing committee divides the hotels according to nations, i.e. athletes of a nation, their supervisors and possibly other supporters are always accommodated in the same hotel. Due to the limited capacities and the optimal utilization, the organizing committee decides on the hotel to be booked.
Please note that the international association only covers the costs for age groups A and B and for one trainer per nation for three nights (accommodation and half board). It is no problem to book more nights, but the organisation office will charge you for this.
The payment of all costs (incl. deposit for helmet caps and transponder in the amount of 10 EUR per athlete, 40 EUR registration fee - see announcement, lunch in the ice rink, shuttle costs) takes place on the first day of your arrival in the organisation office and has to be paid in cash. Accommodation costs are to be paid at the respective hotel.
Please fill out the form completely for each person or send us a table with the following information:
- first name
- position (athlete, trainer, supervisor)
- age category
- date of arrival
- departure date
- type of room (single or double room)
- breakfast or half board
- lunch (in the ice rink on the three days of the competition - 21 EUR if pre-ordered)? yes or no
- arrival time at Rostock railway station (free shuttle from the railway station to the ice rink or hotel)
- alternatively: Shuttle from Hamburg Airport (80 EUR per person round trip; minimum 6 persons). Arrival time at Hamburg Airport